Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas at the ZOO!

The holidays were better than expected. I kept myself busy making all my gifts and had some sales and special orders and bought some items from my fellow etsy people. The best is that a friend of mine opened a shop in town and is selling my things on consignment. I hope she makes it so I can too!!!!!!



Here are some of the Christmas gifts I made....



The bone pillow was a special order from a friend for his wife who loves her dachshund named ZIPPER, thus the idea...he is a jokster and she is more conservative so I pleased both. She promissed me a picture of her, zipper and the pillow but we all know how that goes...no one wants their picture on the world wide web....

Especially my sister who I crocheted a huge sock money for....it was a bit overwelming for the both of them.lol My daughter would only take a photo in disguise....

Love you both! Sorry I couldn't help myself.lol






No comments:

Post a Comment