Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy,happy,joy,joy

The fundraiser was a huge success! Everyone had a good time,all the food and bake goods went so clean-up was a breeze. My daughter even got to play a few games of bingo and won enough to pay for her text messaging for two months. I won one of the gifts ,which I admitt I put $15.00 in ticket in for, a handcarved wooden sconce. It had such detail and a mountain scene cut into it. I'll have to take a picture but it gets even better. The lady that won my afghan was just as excited and I handed out my buisness cards too.
Yippie

I SOLD A PILLOW ON ETSY!!!!!!! This is only my second sale and I can't wait till she gets it to see if she likes it.

Maybe today will be a good day after all.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your second sale! I had my second sale this past Saturday...its definitely exciting! I hope this marks the end of the summer slump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so exciting when you get a sale (even if it's your 70th!!). Happy dance. :)

    http://bencandance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the thrill of a sale..well, THRILLING!? I love 'em!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete