Sunday, July 29, 2007

A good run!

Sales were going pretty good for a while then......nothing!
I did a couple more pillows since they are really fun to do and decided to add some older works like crocheted Rosary beads and book markers. I actually broke down and bought a couple patterns for crocheted animals! I thought if I take new pictures of my baby blankets and offer a cute little something something, it might boost sales in that area.
I'm working on a new show about my daughters birthday but she isn't liking it so we'll see. Ah the sweet age of 15. If I knew all that I knew back then now...or is it , never mind it's hopeless.
Back to the finishing touches on my pumpkins and a special request for a closet viewer. lol

2 comments:

  1. I love the video, very impressive! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your slide show is so neat! I love the way you put it together. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete