Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day two

I posted two scarves and a baby blanket yesterday. Today I had someone interested in my wooden angel but a smaller version. I posted a smaller angel (I had made for Christmas time) but they want the other one smaller. UGH My saw broke, I'm out of work, my doctors appointment didn't go so good, I wasted the day away!

Somebody stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was voted President, I would enforce NAP TIME!

No negative threads about things that don't really matter anyway!

Everyone would share laundry duty!

Every kitchen would come with a menu board!

Everyone would have to say hello to one and other!



I think I'm going to take a nap, have my daughter do a load of towels, have my husband cook on the grill and not look at a PC screen or TV the rest of the day!
Amen and Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment