Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I DON'T WANT TO!!

Did you ever feel like you just didn't want to ? No physical therapy, No pepper picking, No laundry, No pulling weeds, No calling doctors, No filling medications, No running all over town, No cooking, No getting out of my Sponge Bob PJ's, No Judge Judy, No phone calls, No PC.......
WHAT DID YOU SAY????? NO PC?
OK I guess I'll make crafts all day, put a load of laundry in, pick peppers, call the doc., fill the meds, put clothes on, watch Judge Judy, return phone calls, run all over town for my daughter, cook dinner, and update my blog...sorry lose who already signed my guest book, I changed it about and lost all my guests so you'll have to sign in again....have fun this time, some pictures would be nice RYAN!
Off to get a move on even though
I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a tote, I've never done one...what the heck a Halloween Tote, yeah with a scary picture, to go trick or treating with, that's the picture.....see you when I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny! I say "I don't want to" everyday (specially when getting ready for work) :)I do have an occasional "I don't want to " that really works..but only on saturdays.

    ReplyDelete